Re: Looking for talc

No idea- most powders are now corn starch because it works better and there aren't the same inhalation hazards. Good luck!

Theresa

Christopher P. Lindsey wrote:
Does anyone have any suggestions about where I could find pure, fragrance-
free talc?

I've tried every store here in town (including the health store, which
curtly informed me that they don't carry ANY talc products of any kind)
to no avail.

I need to create a slurry out of talc, acetone, and IBA rooting hormone
and then evaporate the whole mix in order to create higher concentrate
versions of powdered hormones like RootTone.
Thanks in advance!

Chris