Re: Edging Plants - Southeastern US

One of my favorite edging plant is Platycodon grandiflorus 'Sentimental blue'
which is approx 8" tall & in full bloom now and blooms for quite a long time.
  Now there is a db 'Astra'.   I do have one of those.   Starting from seed
they bloomed the 1st yr.   This also comes in blue & white and is a zone 4-9
perennial. The blue stands out well regardless of what is behind it.   Dianthus &
 Veronicas are also favorites.