Re: weather

Well- perhaps this fall I'll dig mine up out of the garden and put in a
container.  I need something purple on my back porch anyway.  I did
note, that this plant had not taken over my neighbors garden at all.  He
had a couple of nice sized plants and a few small ones in containers
(one of which he gave me).  So- we'll see.

Theresa