Re: OT--Haydn

Well- he has a 2nd face-to-face interview on Tuesday, and another place called Friday to ask if he was still available and to tell him he was one of their top contenders for the position. So, maybe something is finally going to happen!!!
Sounds like you've lived a few dozen places in your life too Jim- Sacto, WDC, So Cal, Florida.....where else?
My list includes TN, MD (both as a kid and later as an adult), VA, NJ, NY, ME, CA.

Theresa

james singer wrote:
I wish him well, Theresa. My experience in Sacto wasn't that great. After 3 years, I ended up going back to WDC where I knew the Old-Boy-White-Guy network would take care of me, and eventually it did.