From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Theresa W.
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2006 1:04 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Lazy weekend

I can sympathize Cyndi.  And if you were canning anything in the kitchen on
a day like today, I think they'd send the men with the funny white coats for
you!  It is way to hot to turn on a stove.  All cooking here could be
accomplished by simply throwing raw meat onto the sidewalk.
I'm sure it would be done in no time!  When it gets to hot that I have to
wear shoes outside or else I really will burn the bottom of my feet on the
pavement- then that is just too much.  Stay cool and enjoy your books.