From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Jesse Rene Bell
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 10:57 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Cosos & Hibiscus Combo

Cosos & Hibiscus Combo
Bonnie M. and those that wanted to see this...I took a picture this morning
of my purple hibiscus and my purple cosmos (and my purple coneflower is in
there too but you can't see it very well because the cosmos have become so
big and tall). It's a small little garden area that really packs a LOT of
color and fills out an area nicely. (My hibiscus has tons of buds on it but
only a few were opened this morning).