Re: Water usage Pam

Might be more cost effective to invest in an inexpensive wet/dry  vac with a
hose connection, or sump pump, to pump deeper water out of tub or  such to the
flower beds.  Believe me, wet/dry vacs are a necessity  here.....I got tired
of carrying buckets of water to be dumped....have the wet  vac hooked up and
ready to go.  Used both a sump pump and the wet vac when  we flooded in 89.
Sure came in handy.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 7/26/2006 6:33:27 PM Central Standard Time,