From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Theresa W.
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 7:20 AM
To: GardenChat
Subject: [CHAT] finally cooler!

It is only 64 degrees this AM and we are only supposed to reach 100!
Yeah!!! Maybe this weekend I'll get out to see what all in the garden has
fried to a crisp, and what just needs some trimming back to make it more
presentable again.  Oh, and my crinum sent up a second flower stalk!  What a
crazy plant in all this heat it decides to bloom more!

Theresa