How terrific that your husband will be employed again!  I don't know how you
kept your morale up for that long!

It's supposed to hit 100 degrees for the next couple of days. Thank goodness
my husband put an air conditioner in the bedroom after much pleading on my
part! I might find myself reading a book this summer after all!

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)