Re: More cats

I've had lots of cats, both "fixed" and not.  Females, of course can
be a problem if they're not spayed and you don't want kittens.  I've
done both - love kittens, but there comes a time when enough is
enough.  I've had many unaltered males with no problem, but one
time I had male littermates. One had been to college with one of
my sons, and when he returned, he and his brother fought a serious
battle for dominance and territory.  Sons and DH all were horrified
at my suggestion that they should be altered, even though the
battles were becoming a real problem.  Then one day a son was
lying on the bed reading when one of the cats jumped on the bed
and claimed his territory by spraying my son right in the face.  He
came tearing out of his room yelling "Call the vet!"  All our males
have been altered since that event.
In a message dated 07/03/2007 3:24:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tchessie1@sbcglobal.net writes:

I've had both males and females.  All well behaved, all affectionate and
all "fixed".