Re: New approach

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: New approach
  • From: "Eva Tompkins Labonte" <evatesq@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 18:49:31 +0000
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:x-rim-org-msg-ref-id:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:references:in-reply-to:sensitivity:importance:to:subject:from:date:content-type:mime-version; b=ovQFy9t+xNIvCCHAhj8YwlMwbGnQr/c3XXk0TGmDgZeuDTKebC42AvHmg88UT93kPjU3E8nrzEoNrk5kgqbxst4vT/zVqJEKMwHSUs/F1U6q5dSD8TUXZ3GBx5w8W3M1XzCf4XT3UYH1EUNeJtUV5Pbt9QWw/PloxcqY/uaWP9s=

Good for you, Auralie!  What a great deal!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile