From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Theresa W
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 8:03 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT: update

Thanks for the support Donna- yep, definitely riding the wave
emotions....  Still know I'm doing the right this.  We should be getting
the house appraised on Saturday- this will move things forward
relatively quickly- provided the number is one the we both can agree on.

    I'm not too worried about replacing stuff- we had too much junk in
the house anyway.  I did clean up the floor in my office, stored stuff
in the closet of his old office, and over the weekend got my dad's old
table out of my garage and set it up in the kitchen area.  I also moved
an old chair of mine out of his old office into the living room.  So,
aside from his old office looking weird with no furniture- everything is
fairly well pieced together. I want to repaint that room anyway- so once
I pick out a paint color and get it on the walls, then I'll worry about
what else to move in there to make it my own.

Theresa