Re: Checking on Pam

So here's to 2008!!!  (well at least after January 18th.)

Theresa

Pam Evans wrote:
Hiya Chris, I'm here.  You're sweet to check.  Still struggling w/ the loss
of my baby and now my dear friend Elaine has lost her youngest sister.  This
has not been a good year for the Ya-Ya's, I'll be glad to see the back of
it.  Elaine & Mike are catching a plane to Mexico tomorrow to get Liz's
personal effects (mostly jewelry).  Seems like the nightmares keep coming
faster than we can recover from them.  Thanks for checking dear, appreciate
cha so much!