Re: OT: update

Yep-  I have a date with my garden this weekend for sure!

james singer wrote:
You've got a point, Cyndi. Hand-weeding may be the best therapy there is. Especially if it is done on a hot day when you can sweat and curse both the weeds and the weather in the same breath.

On Jul 24, 2007, at 12:37 PM, Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT wrote:

Hang in there...hand weeding is always therapeutic too...you know that
nice ripping sound they make when they come out of the ground?

Cyndi

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Theresa W
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 8:03 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT: update

Thanks for the support Donna- yep, definitely riding the wave
emotions....  Still know I'm doing the right this.  We should be getting
the house appraised on Saturday- this will move things forward
relatively quickly- provided the number is one the we both can agree on.

    I'm not too worried about replacing stuff- we had too much junk in
the house anyway.  I did clean up the floor in my office, stored stuff
in the closet of his old office, and over the weekend got my dad's old
table out of my garage and set it up in the kitchen area.  I also moved
an old chair of mine out of his old office into the living room.  So,
aside from his old office looking weird with no furniture- everything is
fairly well pieced together. I want to repaint that room anyway- so once
I pick out a paint color and get it on the walls, then I'll worry about
what else to move in there to make it my own.

Theresa

Donna wrote:
Holding up ok Theresa? Having been there, I still remember all the
mood swings -- glad he is out of my life to what the heck did I do....

Dont worry about replacing all the things he took right away. Some of
my fondest memories are of the times things were not perfect but
improvised with friends.

Although most of my family is gone now, I still remember the times
they surprised me- like when I moved into my house years ago.... they
all came along with friends - on the DAY I moved in... Panic set in
thinking geesh, only got a 6 pack of pop and case of beer in the
fridge.... but they brought it all- food, plates, drinks, folding
chairs and we partied all night..... and as my uncle said- you never
clean before a party cause someone is gonna spill something, so do it
afterwards.

Donna