Re: OT - If I can get through this - update

Auralie - you can be reimbursed for the landscape plants.  You have to stay
on their butts, but you can get paid for replacements.  It will be awhile
until they're big like the others but you can replant.  That's what I did
two years ago when that miserable drugged up creep tried to turn my house
into a drive through as I'm sure most of you recall.  And thank God the
house wasn't demolished and you and Chet are OK!!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX