Re: This and that

Hi Chris!   Glad you're ahead of the curve and that you are getting some
help!   Not fun about finding DOA critters.  Thank goodness Little Bit is
strictly an indoor cat.  Dry here too.  And I can hear bangs and booms and
pops all around me.  Called the cops and they say they are looking into it,
uh huh.  We'll see.  At least I watered everything that wouldn't run away
from me today.  Didn't have enough pressure to spray down the roof.  Hope
that won't become an issue.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX