Re: nestling

In a message dated 7/13/2008 11:25:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
judylee@lewiston.com writes:

thanks  for the info Holly, I put him back out near where he fell, but he was
dead  this morning. sigh

Ahhh...  that is what happens most of the time, when they are so  tiny.  The
one that my son had found next to the pool, was thrown there  after a bad
storm.  My son insisted we take it in.  I tried, but knew  the little guy wouldn't
make it.
Sorry :(