Re: fuschia

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: fuschia
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 16:24:22 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=jTxW7y/xHnaOpmzxJ88NePutnyVt8OrOA87gHHw/g8M=; b=afCDIVqLaQPeQln8ObC9LQRZFmTkWpdcAaCCiv8NJIt2xNTTVnC7oTFwrXAZxi7C7W bc84oVvZt5BNwFgeRT2yzawYrqjj8tlwV3EFIBY1DRqLd/7Xnzr/ABDITSeatAngUjk+ DBUJofSayMKtT91q0kBzsHM0A1HoJjb1CyhaI=

Bless his heart, if he's 81 I guess he figures he's already beat the odds
anyway.  LOL

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX