Re: Blueberry tasting

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Blueberry tasting
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 21:26:55 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=q5lPWNppFzvsA13+LXXldeEkfMRR0CoBbtyCrH5lCF8=; b=POC5gtWwB9pTB4hXcXkXnjPHlbveEA+hq37Fq1j2xyiWT8ey4UBGZ+U+bZuQ7vIC4j hjd54cI+ByzlWz8O3FoPaU7ojh/fy2IXdMAqZ2RQD266iudqXd4fJKC7VP7cj5TA1ePO zhEHbf45tnYwXQ6By2XG7lgrq+sJDiKcfisFs=

Sounds like a grand day!   I've been watering, scrubbing bird baths and
deadheading salvias all day.  Lots of hummer activity too, so that was fun.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX