grain of mustard seed

Probably no one remembers that three years ago I asked this
all-knowing group a question about the Biblical reference to a
grain of mustard seed.  Predictably, I recieved a number of
learned answers, which I forwarded to our priest.  This morning
the assigned reading was again the mustard seed parable -
on the three-year cycle.  Fr. Tim opened his remarks by saying
he keeps too many emails and then can't ever find what he
wants, but for once he had.  Then he based his homily on the
emails from this group that I had forwarded to him - giving full
credits for his source.  Bless his heart, he is a dear young man,
but the least informed person about horticultural matters I have
ever met.  He grew up in the inner city of Baltimore, and seems
never to have seen a green plant.  At least now he has a better
idea of what mustard is - he had always assumed it came in a
jar and went on hot dogs.

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.