Re: dahlias

Gotta be good for sales, I'm thinking.  Dahlias are gorgeous but they fry
here.  Tried them a couple of years when I was getting started.   Guess I'll
stick to salvias.  My two miniature roses up front have pretty well bit the
dust, so will plant more salvias there in September.  That's ok - they're
evergreen, I don't have to spray them and the hummers just love them.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX