Re: Speaking of nurseries events

Well, you should take time for yourself or you won't be much good to anyone else when you collapse.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 8:56 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Speaking of nurseries events

I haven't had time for myself in over a month...

Between caring for my mother (knee replacement), DH (hernia), and a cat
who I almost lost in the last few days (still not sure he will make it),
and one of my best friends DH is having open heart surgery today,,,and
oh working 10-12 hrs a day has taken a tole on my free time as well as
my sanity.

Once everyone is healthy enough to clean, feed, and care for the houses
themselves.... I am treating myself to a weekend somewhere.....

 Donna

Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net> wrote:
 Surely you can take some time for yourself, Donna.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna"