good bug bad bug

Everytime something wanders into my yard, I always wonder.....is this good for
the gardens?
Today for the first time I seen a hummingbird clearwing moth.  Seems it likes
the bottlebrush bush now that is blooming.  Of course, I could never catch the
darn thing, even with a camera lens very well, but if there is one, there has
to be more somewhere.... I guess what I am asking is what plant am I going to
loose now that they are here?