Re: To Gene
  • Subject: Re: To Gene
  • From: "Judy Browning" <judylee@lewiston.com>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 06:01:50 -0700

Too true. And from this side, it's a matter of balancing the teaching with all the other tasks. Not to mention remembering if I already went over ... with you. Some folks don't know what questions to ask & some are offended if I give them basic information. Can't tell by looking who's remembering & who's too stunned to take anything in. Keep getting better. Take something to do with your hands in the waiting room. I knit or crochet or take the latest book. I'm guessing you're already keeping a note book of what happened when, medically? Write down questions as you think of them & pull out the list at the appointments. In general, nurses are more geared to teaching than the physicians. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>