Re: autumn planting....
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: autumn planting....
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 13:25:39 -0700

For what it's worth, NOAA says our heat index [85 degrees] is less than our temp [87 degrees]. Weird.

On Jul 24, 2010, at 2:02 PM, Kitty wrote:

You're a better man than I, Gene Bush....
Jumping! Would I had the energy. Actual is 93 degrees, with heat index, it's 100.

I just came in fromlisting the plants in my little nursery. It's time to start making sale tags for them for my sale next month. Found a cartful that need to be moved up a pot size.

No fall orders for me Pam. I way-over-bought this spring, ending up now with one vauable Coreopsis 'Cosmic Evolution' that's still in its pot because I don't have a good spot for it yet. She's a happy plant but not colorful like the pictures right now. In extreme heat she comes out white; cooler weather the 3in flowers are flushed red- violet.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net >