RE: autumn planting....
  • Subject: RE: autumn planting....
  • From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 07:08:49 -0400

Well, Kitty
Since you are female your statement could be very true... I am a better man
than you. But, not necessarily a "better" anything. Actually I do feel
better if I get out in the mornings and be active in my gardens. Come back
in for the rest of the day. I have too many projects that are "almost
finished". Need to stay active.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,LLC