RE: autumn planting....
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: autumn planting....
  • From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 14:27:09 -0400

Well, Bonnie
	It is like poisons build up in your system when you are not active
in the garden. At least for me... you have to be out there working them out.
Along with the demons.
	Don't think I would have made it through my two bouts with cancer in
the past 2 years without my garden. There are so many things you can take to
the garden that you cannot take to your relationships with humans. Some
things can be buried right along with compost in the garden, and left there.
My garden likes me just the way I am each and every day.
Lots of weeds pulled today. Thinking about new area in my rock garden,
working out the design.

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,LLC
www.munchkinnursery.com