Re: Rather sad
  • Subject: Re: Rather sad
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 14:06:09 -0500

This is just me, not indicative of anything else...

I took my MG training in1999 and started in immediately before the course was done on several projects. So it's been 10 yrs. I've met some lovely people as well as some who like to stir up trouble. I might seem a little snooty because I use Latin names and because I've always had a lot I needed to get done and I have little patience for someone who volunteers and then walks around gabbing for 4 hours doing absolutely nothing.

I was actually, secretly glad to close down the nursery. I was tired of begging, cajoling people to work. I will miss it, but not all the hassles. So I suppose I could do something else there, contribute in some other way - But I just no longer feel like it. I'm tired of manipulators, backstabbers, two-faced truth-benders, lazy slobs, whiners, and those people who "volunteer", but think it's just a social thing. And I'd like to get something done at home for a change.

I'll probably find a way to turn in minimum hours to keep my certification, but otherwise, I'm taking a breather.

neIN, Zone 5