Re: storm on the way folks...

I checked weather.com and it shows a low tonight of 37 here.  But it'll
bounce right back.  I don't think they mind a chill dip if it doesn't last
too long.  Actually this cool weather has kept everything looking good

Oh! And whoever told me I was going to be thrilled with my Papaver
orientale 'Patty's Plum' was oh so right.  What a knockout!  Definitely
worth the extra $!!!