RE: storm on the way folks...

Appears all survived last night... now the sun is out, no wind and
forecast of 65 today.... weather here can be crazy this time of year.

Guessing I didn't need to haul all these plants into the garage for the
night. I had planted Pam's cannas in pots as they were already growing
when she sent them to me in Feb-March? I am the only one around with
three ft cannas at the moment! (If you are from the north, you
understand this comment... if from the south, you are probably
scratching your head thinking huh?....)