Re: gardenchat DIGEST V1 #251

My Florida wildflower picture looked exactly like that of Jim's, so I wrote
in.  Afterwards I did a search on the web, and found the same thing you did.
Just assumed that since it just popped up that it was probably a native....and
since the picture I had matched.  What is it about assumptions they say?
Never mind.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast