Re: Plant Labels

Hello Ceres,
    No way we could operate around here without my partner JoAn. It is a
two-person team effort. We finally gave up and have a landscaper who comes
by and cuts the grass, does the trimming once a week. Had a highschooler
come by a few afternoons and weekends earlier, but he has move on to a full
time job with school closed for the summer. We are looking now to hire one
or two adults to do some heavy stuff around here like cutting dead trees,
clearing brush, etc. Anything to do with the nursery we do ourselves and
keep as close an eye on quality as possible.
    This afternoon we go to JoAn's parents house to plant trees. Purchased 3
crabapples and 2 red maples for their drive way. Their anniversary and
father's day present from all of us. So, we do run away from home on
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana