RE: Re: rohdea

Plants delight has some nice photos

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of cathy carpenter
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 12:51 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: rohdea

Marge indicated that they were good for dry shade situations, which I
have in spades! However, the AHS A to Z says damp shade. It also
indicates z7+ (of course zones seem to be up for grabs these days...)
which I don't have!  Which of these situations should I believe? Also,
where can I view a good picture?