From: F M Ferrari [mailto: fm4re@swbell.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 12:06:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Making a molehill...

Ohhhhh I wish you had called!! As a survivor, my name is engraved on
the<br>piece of granite from the building. The video footage of being
carried<br>out is on the videos inside in addition to a picture of the
moment. Then<br>the coffee mug that was on my desk is on display: just a
chip taken out<br>of it! My office looked like the exhibit of the
building and I still<br>can't figure out how I ever crawled out of
Just this last<br>anniversary, I participated in calling out the names
of those killed.<br>The least I could do is pronounce their names
correctly. My husband now<br>works there doing public relations and has
just finished 2 more books<br>about it: the fence and one on the history
is special to me because we were married under<br>the Survivor Tree last
December. My office window overlooked the tree:<br>it is one of the
large

arched windows in the Journal Record Building. So<br>I'm really pleased
with the place - especially since it considers the<br>impact on so many
<mhobertm@excite.com> wrote:<br>Fran: We did stop in OKC for just a
short trip to the Memorial...it was<br>breathtaking. We were there
around noon on Memorial Day and there was a<br>ceremony going on for the
survivors...the sound of bugle Taps echoing<br>along that plaza was
hauntingly beautiful. My children left messages in<br>chalk in the
children's area. Have you been there and if so, I'd like to<br>hear your
most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." <br>--Albert
Einstein<br><br>--- On Sat 05/24, fm4re < fm4re@swbell.net >
wrote:<br>From: fm4re [mailto: fm4re@swbell.net]<br>To:
gardenchat@hort.net<br>Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 21:08:59 -0500<br>Subject:
Re: [CHAT] Making a molehill...<br>

I'm<br>just<br>catching up on emails so you may be here and back by the
2003 1:18 AM<br>Subject:<br>RE: [CHAT] Making a
weekend...mine, unfortunately<br>was not spent in the<br>garden--bummer!
But, we are getting ready to take<br>our long awaited<br>trip to
Oklahoma to visit family and also to meet Pam<br>and Jesse!! So,<br>lots
of work to get the house completely clean (I<br>***hate***
coming<br>home from vacation to a messy house with laundry left<br>to
do!!!) and<br>also to make room for our neice who is staying the
summer<br>with us.<br>The house is now clean from top to bottom and the
laundry is<br>all<br>done! Even the dogs got baths. I guess we did mow
the lawn and<br>weed<br>wack this weekend, pulled a f

about a<br>dozen new plants I need to get into<br>the ground this week,
and<br>hopefully the weather will cooperate. All the<br>suitcases are
packed so<br>that should give me some time to get the yard in<br>good
<<br>justme@prairieinet.net > wrote:<br>From: Donna
Sun, 18 May<br>2003 16:53:25 -0500<br>Subject: RE: [CHAT] Making
see<br>what was<br>l

more<br>productive...re-stained the<br>decks, put the liner in
brought out the<br>roundup to combat<br>them in the gravel and no
the roof today, as<br>with<br>all the wind storms we lost a