Re: Making a molehill...

In a message dated 6/2/03 5:53:55 AM, mhobertm@excite.com writes:

<< We did stop in OKC for just a short trip to the Memorial >>

Melody, I have been there in the evening.  The lights hi-lighting the chairs
takes your breath away.  I was especially interested in the trees.  You may
remember the Iowa Horticulture Society paid for and traveled there to plant a
tree for each victim.  I thought they were all lindens but was surprised that
was not the case.  I would like to see it in the daylight so I could better
identify the trees. Do you remember seeing the trees?  The memorials still
displayed tore my heart!
    Noreen, this was one of our bus stops on the way to Houston in 2001.