RE: Re: guy topics< duct tape

> Only women who are insecure :)
> > I don't think other women generally like their husbands being "on
> loan".

Year b4 last I had a load of soil delivered and the driver sort of missed,
so I got busy shoveling to get the soil off my neighbor's lawn and the
sidewalk.  From across the street came Bill Ferguson to give me a hand.
His wife wasn't thrilled.  Not what you think.  The problem was that she
couldn't get him to do what she wanted him to do, but he could help me. (
Miffed, not insecure) Meanwhile, I was worried about this 82 year old man
doing all this shoveling, so I really hustled myself to get the job done
quickly and him back home.

Kitty