From: Jesse Bell [mailto: jesserenebell@hotmail.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 21:48:54 -0500
Subject: RE: Re: [CHAT] guy topics< duct tape

I totally agree Donna....only an insecure woman would feel that way. I
it...be <br>it man or woman...it shouldn't matter. As I tell my
husband....unless I'm <br>given a reason to be suspicious...and you'd
have to rub my nose in it about <br>20 times...I trust him totally and
completely. Innocent until proven guilty <br>type thing. But that's just
gardenchat@hort.net<br>>To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>>Subject: RE: Re:
[CHAT] guy topics< duct tape<br>>Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 20:58:12
-0500<br>><br>>Only women who are insecure :) Doesn't bother me in the
least if DH goes<br>>to help someone. At least then he is not disrupting
something here. DH<br>>is a dirt mover! All of my raised beds are due to
him bringing home a<br>>load of dirt. This used to be flat graded
landscape. Now you will

kill<br>>yourself on the mountains of terrain. Not to mention he feels
you can<br>>bury anything and it will be fine..... lost many plants that
think other women generally like their husbands being
sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with
the<br>>message text UNSUBSCRIBE
new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE* <br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com