Re: guy topics< duct tape

LOL, Libby...my non-gardening DH, when he was mobile, had feet that
grew 3 sizes the moment they approached any non-weed sort of plant:-)
 He would get out periodically with a weedwhacker and we had a few
rather heated discussions when precious baby shrubs were decapitated.
 To this day, after nearly 30 years living with an insane gardener,
he only really recognizes azaleas, rhodies and daylilies as actual
plants:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade