From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Marge Talt
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 12:48 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Hydrangea serrata 'Woodlander'

I don't know this new one, either.  Hope you have better luck with
'Lemon Wave' than I did, Kitty...got a good sized one locally last year
and it did not make it through the winter...dead as a doornail..:-(
Lovely foliage while it lasted.  I have read it is a shy bloomer...well,
mine sure turned out to be that; maybe it's blooming in hydrangea heaven
somewhere.

I had a lot of dieback to the ground on several newly planted Hydrangeas
this winter.  All are returning, but I doubt I'll see bloom as there was
no old wood left.  At least all but 'Lemon Wave' survived.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics : http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635
> From: Kitty <kmrsy@earthlink.net>
>
> Lynda,
> Still nothing, but I've asked the folks at Hydrangeas Plus if they
know of it. Will let you know.
> It does sound like a stunner. I just ordered another one myself H.
mac.