Re: echinacea question

Interesting...the few flower heads that are affected on mine do resemble this condition, however I have never noted any yellowing of new growth in spring, nor are leafhoppers a particular problem here. Also have no sign of disease on my many asters. I'll keep a closer eye on my plants this year.
Cathy