From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of cathy carpenter
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2003 2:45 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] echinacea question

Interesting...the few flower heads that are affected on mine do
resemble this condition, however I have never noted any yellowing of
new growth in spring, nor are leafhoppers a particular problem here.
Also have no sign of disease on my many asters. I'll keep a closer eye
on my plants this year.
Cathy