From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Chris
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2003 4:56 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] strange sightings

Good morning all!

This morning I found something strange on my coleus plants that are
sitting in a SE facing window.  Water droplets are hanging off the
leaves!  I have never seen this before!  Could it be SO humid that
condensation formed on them?

Actually, yesterday when I was working in the house next door, I found
some paintings with condensation behind the glass.  I concerned that my
pastels will be damaged.

Just an update, my house was carpeted this week and my new couches
arrived!  There are still mounds of boxes to be unpacked and we need to
order our stove and oven.  It's starting to look livable!

I am actually planning on gardening today!  It is not raining and no one
is showing up here until about noon for Father's Day. I have to start
packing for my trip to the National Daylily Convention in Charlotte, Va.
I'm leaving on Thursday and I need to figure out what things I might
need for the trip, but can't locate in the boxes.  Can't find my
gardening hat, for instance!

Have a great day!

Long Island, NY
Zone 7