Re: Re: Book Help please

That sounds wonderful. Thank you Kitty. Actually, it's the BLACK plants that I am the most interested in. I have a ton of white ones...but wanted some dramatic black ones to mix in with them.

Jesse

From: Kitty <kmrsy@earthlink.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] Book Help please
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 12:38:02 -0500 (EST)

Jesse, I know some of the others have leads for you - good ones. But
reading their messages reminded me that a couple of years ago there was
a woman who wrote a book on black plants. I saw the mention of it in
that little quarterly magazine from England, I think called New Plants.
I believe Ceres gets it. I think I still have that issue at home and
will check for it tonight. I didn't think of it before becuase the book
you wanted was on black and white, not just black. but this one might be
of use.

Kitty