Re: Book Help please

The website I included in the previous message actually is her page.  Can
you believe this?:
International Black Plant Society
The International Black Plant Society celebrates its 1st anniversary on the
1st of June 2003! Join us at the NEC on NPS19 stand. To join the Society
Click here

Sounds like they're calling your name!