RE: Hum.......

About the garden tour, I should say there were also lots of wonderful,
interesting things to see; didn't mean to just pick them apart. (maybe the
benches were covered to keep us from overstaying our welcome!)  I did see a
Pulmonaria I've got to have.  I asked the owner the name and she said they
were marked, but, oops, not that one.  she graciously suggested I call her
after all the hullabaloo was over and she would look it up in her notes.
This one had the widest leaves I've ever seen on a Lungwort and nice clear
spots, more densley spotted near the margins.
Two gardens had a threadleaf groundcover Euphorbia, but neither one could
tell me what species it was.  I'm sure I can find it when I hit the books.
A few of the gardens did mark their plants, but not all.  And though I'm
not a cactus person, I saw one in a pot that my friend exclaimed looked
like dreadlocks with magenta flowers.  Really neat.

Kitty