Re: Hum.......+ slug stuff

Yes, I agree, the slugs have gone wild this year. Any time I buy new plants,
they land at the back of my gravel driveway until planted. I had several
delphiniums and other young plants, many of which were devoured down to the stems
after sitting there a few days. One morning I killed 16 huge slugs hiding out
under one small tray of plants! I finally put out some Es-car-go (from Gardens
Alive!), even with all the rain, and it does work very well.

Does anyone know how long this stuff is effective? I hate to wait for more
slug damage to put more out, but on the other hand, it isn't cheap, so wouldn't
want to waste it either. I'll look for it at Walmart next time I'm there.

Maddy Mason
Hudson Valley, NY  zone 5/6