Re: Hum.......+ slug stuff

Know what you mean, Auralie.  I swore I'd never complain about too
much rain again after our 5 years of drought.  Ma Nature's been
pushing me on that resolve this spring:-)  We had no rain today for
the first day in many and it's supposed to hit the 90s this week -
*with* humidity:-(  Actually, I'd take cool and rainy any day to 90s
and humidity...

The only critter that I know relishes slugs is the eastern box
turtle.  I expect others eat them, but don't know who.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :