Re: Hum.......

I know, Theresa, it's just sickening to find your plants shredded by
slugs (or anything else, for that matter).  It's just the extra wet
weather we've been having this year.

Seems to me that we have wet years and some things suffer while
others are in hog heaven; in dry years the wet lovers suffer (and we
have fewer slug problems) and the plants who like it dry are happy.
Now, what I'd like is a year with enough rain, but not too much so
that *everything* is happy:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

> From: Theresa- yahoo <tchessie@yahoo.com>
>
> I can commiserate with this!  Many of the seedlings I put out were
devoured
> overnight also- and I had used Sluggo!  I think they crawled over
their
> melted friends to get to the little plants-  they didn't have a
chance.  In
> a way, it is nice to know I'm not the only one with this problem-
I had