Re: RE: Plant Addicts?Horticulture Helpers Anonymous

>>Weel, it doesn't apply to me in the strict sense; as
things are, I think I'd settle for one example of each
_genus_. <<<

One example, eh? Just exactly which species of Acer would youe select,
not to mention which cultivar? And Paeonia? - herbaceous, tree, other?
Clematis? -climbing, trailing, bush? Just ONE? I could cite other genera
that would be difficult, but you get the gyst.