From: Kitty
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: 6/26/2003 8:18 AM
Subject: [CHAT] batty

Cathy,
You're the bat-person right? I just got these neet Night Friends -
American Bats stamps at the PO yesterday. You probably already knew
about them, but I just had to remark about the terrific photos they used
on them. Hey, if I have to pay 37 cents, I want a stamp that I can enjoy
sending! Besides, they were out of Cary Grant.

Kitty